Live-System is a live DVD / USB / NFS build and install tool written for Slackware64 and Arch Linux:
- It supports GPT partitionned disks and UEFI as well as PXE booting.
- It contains all the necessary to convert an installed system to a live system and vice-versa.
- It is an unintrusive solution that uses system kernel, core tools and boot scripts (...) and doesn't need any specific configuration.
- It supports persistent data.
Copyright Frank ENDRES, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live-System (formerly Slackware-Live) - 2010-04-01
- LiNomad (Linux Nomad / "Un Linux qui Pétille") - 2004-02-18
This software is governed by the CeCILL license under French law, compatible with the GPL (General Public License).